About Poise: Take on life’s changes with our expert advice, lively community and Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) products designed to help you stay confident.
If you have had more than one child, then you are probably well aware of LBL (Light Bladder Leakage). No matter how many of those little kegal exercises that you do your bladder will never be the same after multiple kids. I for one hate to sneeze or even cough out in public because I will always leak, no matter what. I have had to start wearing regular, rough and bulky pads no matter where I go so I don’t have to be embarrassed when I am in public. I was so happy when I found out about the new Poise Thin-Shape Pads. For a limited time, you can also request a FREE sample of Pose Pads!!
These pads have so many wonderful things about them. They are available in three different absorbencies; moderate. maximum and ultimate. Now only are these pads perfect for LBL, but they are also very good for your monthly visit from Aunt Flo. I went ahead and picked up the Ultimate Absorbency because of how heavy my monthly visits are.
So now that I have switched pads, what will I do with all of those left over pads that I have?! Check out a few neat and unique things you can do with left over pads:
• Use them for Barbie beds, pillows and blankets.
• Place them under your girls when you are out and about so you don’t get all sweaty under there.
• Spilled something in the kitchen? Just take a pad and it will quickly absorb.
• Out and about and get a huge scratch that wont stop bleeding? Apply the pad and apply pressure and you will wonder why you never used them before.
• Accidently left home without a diaper?? Have no fear!! Use a pad to make a makeshift diaper until you can get back home.
• Put one of these bad boys on the bottom of your swiffer and you will never want to use your broom again.
I could seriously go on and on about all the amazing uses I have and I could keep coming up with them over and over again. Head on over and get your FREE SAMPLE of Poise Pads and tell me what uses you come up with!