*I received nothing for this post, enjoy!*
I am obsessed with the Cherry Limeade you get from Sonic’s!! It started getting expensive driving 25 minutes to the closest Sonic just to get my favorite drink. I played around and came up with my own Cherry Limeade, which, taste just as good, if not better, than the one from Sonic! It is also super easy to make!
Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade
1. Get you a good sized cup. I use mason jars because, well, I live in the south and they are drinking cups.
2. Get a big thing of Maraschino Cherries. Pour 3 TBS of the juice into your cup.
3. Take 2-3 packs, depending on how much of a lime taste you want, of True Lime and pour it into your cup. If you ca’t find True Lime, you can also squeeze in the juice of 1-2 limes, again, depending on how strong of a lime taste you want.
4. Mix all that together.
5. Put some ice cubes in your drink and fill it the rest of the way with Sprite. It will take almost a whole can. Mix it one more time.
6. Garnish with a few of the Maraschino Cherries and sip away.
This is the best refreshing drink after a hot summer day.