I received a Daily Goodie Box in exchange for my honest opinions.
Daily Goodie Box is the first free sample box of it’s kind. Not only are these Goodie Boxes 100% free (including shipping) but the products are full size! So what is the catch? There is none! All you have to do is write a short review after receiving your box on www.dailygoodiebox.com and they will share your review with the company!
I have tried several of these freebie type boxes, but I haven’t been impressed. Mostly because they are small samples that you really can’t try out. When I found out about Daily Goodie Box, I was really excited to see what it was all about. With the freebies you receive in the Goodie Box, they are full size so you can actually give them a try, check them out, and get to form an honest review about them. I received several goodies in my box, check them out!
• Vive Hangover Prevention – This sample comes with two “chasers” to drink before you head out plus a coupon code for 15% off your next purchase. It comes in Strawberry Lemonade flavor, which tastes almost similar to a strawberry lemonade. What this does is make sure your body has all the vitamins it will need so you can handle a few drinks without waking up with a hangover. *Please drink responsibly*.
• Lacey’s Macadamia & Milk Chocolate Cookies – This is actually a really awesome size sample. It comes with several wafers that are the perfect size for a midafternoon snack or even after dinner. I am a HUGE fan of Macadamia, so I loved these as soon as I opened them.
• Pure Cosmetics – Pure Illumination Light Up Lip Gloss – How many other freebie boxes sends you a full size (and lighted) lip gloss?! I received this sample in a light pink color. On the tube is also a mirror, which comes in handy with the light (which is controlled by a press of a button). This color is just light enough to make a statement on your lips and lasts awhile.
• Mirabella – Black Magic Marker Eyeliner – Ok, other than the lip gloss, this is seriously awesome!! I absolutely love makeup, but when it comes to drawing a wing on my eyes, that is just a no go. This eyeliner literally looks like a marker, and the tip reminds me of a magic marker. The eyeliner is a deep black with a precision tip. Now you can draw a wing with ease!
• Prince of Peace – Lemon Ginger Honey Crystals – This is why I love these freebie type boxes! I have never heard of this before, and loved that it was included in my box. Each of these packets contain 14 grams of raw ginger, which can be used in teas, coffee, and whatever else you enjoy to drink. I tried these out with warm water (gave it a sweet taste), with sweet tea (gave it a lemon taste), and in coffee (gave it a ginger and smooth drinking taste). I am really surprised that I loved this so much because it adds such a smooth and unique taste.
• Liquid Ice – Energy Drinks – I am going to admit, I drink a lot of energy drinks, more than I should admit. Being a full-time mom, homeschooling, then having to clean the house and cook dinner, I am just exhausted by the end of the day or even when I wake up in the mornings. I received the blue one, which I am guessing is similar to Monsters and how the different colors are slightly different tastes. I gave this one a try and it was seriously delicious. I did notice a lot of energy shortly after drinking it and was worried I would crash or would make me feel bad. Not only did I not crash, but the energy lasted awhile. I would definitely purchase these. You can also use these in cocktails!
• Napz – All-Natural Sleep Solution – I normally do not take sleeping medicine because it makes me feel super bad or groggy when I wake up in the mornings or it either keeps me up all night (I know contradicting right). Well, I tried these out and while it did take me awhile to get to sleep, I did fall asleep and stay asleep. When I woke up the next morning I was still tired, but felt more rested than normal and didn’t wake up feeling groggy. These are great to use short term. I’m not sure if I will continue taking these, I just don’t like taking sleeping medicine.
• Black Forest Organic – Sour Heads – We are already huge fans of these! My kids love to enjoy them and I love that they are organic! They are sour when you first bite into them, but they turn sweet. They are the ultimate gummy treat!
• Fix Sriracha Hot Sauce – I am a HUGE fan of Sriracha and know a good one when I find it. I absolutely loved this brand. It is not overly hot but it is not mild either. It gives the perfect amount of tang that you expect in a Sriracha.
Overall, I am very pleased with this box. I loved that I was able to try out new products including some I have never heard of, and find new things that I just love and plan on purchasing more. Head on over here and get set up to get your own Daily Goodie Box, 100% free!
Connect with Daily Goodie Box on Facebook where they give boxes away daily for free!