About Diono: Diono car seats, Convertible boosters, storage solutions, stroller and travel accessories consistently earn high ratings from industry experts and families worldwide. Our product designs combine safety, convenience and style. Our products have been featured in numerous magazines including Creative Child, Parenting, Pregnancy, Pregnancy & Newborn, and Fit Pregnancy.
Sweet Southern Lovin recently had the opportunity to work with Diono and review a carseat. I am always one to make sure that my kids are securely strapped in and was very excited when I had the opportunity to review the Rainier for Kaylee. The Rainier is one of the newer car seats made by Diono. This car seat is a convertible plus a booster seat so it will grow with your child.
Upon opening the box, I was very surprised that it is ready to go straight out of the box. No need to put anything together which is really awesome. Check out a few of my favorite features of the Diono Rainier.
• The Ultimate protections for your little one. The Rainier has extra deep side walls which will provide enhanced side impact protection.
• Can be Rear Facing or Front Facing. With how laws are changing, the Rainier is perfect to keep your kids rear facing for longer. You can rear face children from 5 to 50lbs. For forward facing your child when they are older, the Rainier will hold kids 20lbs to 90lbs. Once your child is ready for the booster portion, it easily converts and will then hold children 50lbs to 120lbs and up to 57″ in height.
•5 point harness. I love the harness that is on the Rainier. It keeps kids safe and is easy to adjust and to tighten. The harness will fit up to 57″ in height.
• Space Saving Design: I love that this carset is designed with bigger families in mind. The Rainier is designed so that is it space saving while being safe. Now there is room for everyone in the back seat.
• If you have an infant, the Rainier comes with a luxurious two piece infant body pillow. This provides tons of extra support and comfort.
• The seat feature memory foam tecnology in the seat area. Let’s just say I am jealous with how comfortable this is.
Check out the full list of key features:
- Fits rear-facing children from 5 – 50 lbs
- Fits forward-facing children from 20 – 90 lbs
- Converts to booster mode for children from 50 – 120 lbs
- Full steel frame
- Extra-deep sidewalls
- SafeStop energy absorbing harness system
- Adjustable, reinforced headrest
- NCAP crash tested at twice the force of a standard crash test
- Unique SuperLATCH installation
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- 5 shoulder, 3 buckle positions for a comfortable ride
- Space saving design
- FAA certified
- Folds flat for travel and storage
- One cup holder included
- 12 year product life
If you are in the market for a new car seat or booster seat for your child, I highly suggest the Diono Rainier. It is perfect from birth on up to bigger kids. It is available in many different colors. Head on over here to purchase yours for only $277.99 for the Glacier with free shipping. Also available are; Black/White $349, Black Houndstooth $269.99, Graphite $299.99, Orchid $277.99 and Shadow $269.99.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."