*This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Gillette Venus. All opinions are my own*
I am very bad about keeping my legs shaved. During the winter, my legs get shaved about once every two weeks, yeah I know.. weird. There is not a better feeling though, than shaving your legs and getting them soft and smooth then jumping in the bed with soft sheets. It feels wonderful. It is getting warmer and summer will be here in a few weeks. So that means, ladies, we got to start shaving our legs and get a soft and silky finish.
I recently had the opportunity to check out the new Gillette Venus Swirl Razor and Gillette Venus Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel. Being a mom, I rarely have the opportunity to really shave, meaning use shaving cream and take my time to shave my legs. It is usually throw some hair conditioner on my legs and quick shave and hope I get all of the hair. Check out a few features of the new Gillette Venus Swirl Razor and why it is my new favorite razor!
• The first thing that I love is that it comes with a water activated MoistureGlide Serum that gives the razor an incredible glide. This helps the razor glide very easily over your skin and moisturizes.
• This razor features a new technology called the FlexiBall. Us ladies know how hard it is to shave behind the knees or right around the ankle. With this neat FlexiBall, it makes it easier to reach those places to get an all over smooth shave.
• This razor has a Microfine Comb.. that should say everything!! It captures every little hair so every little piece will come off.
• This razor also features Gillette’s most advance blade technology we all know and love. It contains five Contour blades. This Contour design allows the blades to individually adjust to every curve and contour us ladies have.
• The handle is very comfortable to hold. I mean, who wants to hold a square, thin and awkward handle when you are bending over backwards trying to shave behind your knees?! This handle is not only cute but it is designed to fit perfectly in your hand for easy gripping and outstanding control.
This paired up perfectly with the Venus Olay VioletSwirl. I have very bad dry skin, and when I use this shaving gel my legs are not as dry. This gel does have 5x more moisturizers than other leading shaving gels. I also loved the smell of this gel. It is a floral scent. So who is ready to get their legs smooth and silky for the summer with the help of Gillette?
If you would like to purchase your own Gillette Venus Swirl Razor or any of the new must-have beauty products, visit your local Walmart today! With their everyday low prices you could even pick up a bottle of Pantene hair care and have a spa day in the shower!
Connect with Gillette Venus:
What the chance to win a $20 Walmart Gift Card to use toward purchasing a Gillette Venus Swirl Razor and Venus Olay Violet Swirl?? Keep reading to find out how!
One entry per household. Open to residents in the US ONLY. Must be at least 18 years of age to win. Winning entry will be verified. Thanks for entering and good luck!! All entries are optional.
No purchase required to enter this giveaway and there is a limit of one entrant per household. Void where prohibited. All entries are optional. New winner will be chosen if original winner(s) has not responded within 48 hours of email notification. Sweet Southern Lovin is not responsible for shipment of prize(s). Sponsor is responsible for all shipping this prize. This giveaway is not administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or other social media outlet. This is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Any questions, email Michelle@sweetsouthernlovin.com
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."