Have a blast making these delicious and moist Grinch Snowball Cookies! Pecans, cranberries, and powdered sugar help make this cookie a blast!
Last week I shared with ya’ll a recipe my daughter helped make called Grinch Sandwich Cookies! Well, today we are back with a new cookie that I have made called a Grinch Snowball Cookie! These are so fun to make and even more fun to enjoy. These cookies are moist while combining the delicious crunch of pecans and cranberries and then rolled in powdered sugar. Can we say YUMM!!!
For my Grinch Snowball Cookies you will need the following ingredients:
1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
1/2 C powder sugar, plus 1 C to roll sugar in
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 C flour
1/4 tsp salt
3-5 drops of kelly green food coloring
1/2 C chopped pecans
1/3 cup chopped, dried cranberries
1 container of Wilton Confetti Heart Sprinkles, using only the reds
1/4 C melted white chocolate
1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
1 disposable piping bag
Now that you have all of your ingredients, let’s get to baking my Grinch Snowball Cookies!
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• Using a standing mixer, beat together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
• Gradually mix in the flour, salt, and food coloring
• Mix in chopped pecans and dry cranberries
• Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on the baking sheet
• Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until set but not brown.
• While cookies are baking melt the white chocolate
• Once chocolate is melted, pour into piping bag and cut the tip off
• Remove from pan and roll in powdered sugar.
• Pipe on a tiny dollop of chocolate onto the top middle of the cookies and place a red heart on the chocolate
• Let cookies cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!
There you have it! Wasn’t that easy?! Kids will love to enjoy these delicious treats while watching Christmas movies over Christmas break! Who knows, maybe leaving one out on Christmas Eve will keep the Grinch away. Print off the recipe below to add to your recipe book! If you make these tag us on social media or use #mbslrecipes and we will share on Facebook!