Guylian Belgian Chocolate was founded in 1958 by Guy and Liliane Foubert. Guylian sells fine authentic Belgian chocolate truffles in Belgium and more than 100 countries world-wide. The original signature truffle recipe is still made in small-batch copper kettles by Guylian’s Master Chocolatiers in Saint-Niklaas, Belgium.
• (4) Luxuriously Rich & Creamy Belgian Chocolate Truffles with Hazelnut Filling (2 truffles in each box).
• (1) Luxuriously Rich & Creamy Belgian Chocolate Truffles with Hazelnut Filling (22 truffles in box).
• (1) Extra Dark Belgian Chocolate Truffles (22 truffles in box).
• (1) White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate filled with White Chocolate Vanilla Cream Truffles (16 truffles in box).
• (1) Pack of Individually packed Chocolate Truffles (about 11 truffles in pack).
• (1) Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles (11 truffles in box).
• (1) Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles (6 truffles in box).
• (1) Chocolate Truffles with Hazelnut filling (6 truffles in box).
I was amazed when I opened up my box. I was wondering how they were planning on sending chocolate because in SC the weather can be 90 degrees one day and 30 the next. When I opened my box they had the chocolates packed in a cooler with a little freeze bag on the top to keep it cool. It was really nice to see a company care that much about their customers receiving the chocolate the way it was intended to be. Guylian Chocolates come in shapes of sea horses and shells. Guylian Chocolate is one of the major sponsors in Project Seahorse and have donated more than $1.5 million dollars since 1999. The chocolates are hand crafted by Belgian Master Chocolatiers and you can tell that it is. The chocolates are a very pretty shape and have a very unique marbling color that you can’t get on any other chocolate. I couldn’t wait to try it and I didn’t know if I wanted to try the hazelnut filling or the vanilla filling first. I ended up going with the hazelnut. Guylian chocolates are made with 100% pure cocoa butter. That being said, the chocolate basically melts in your mouth. The chocolate is so silky your taste buds just can’t get enough. I couldn’t wait to try the vanilla filled ones. These were gone the quickest in my house. My oldest, Aubreigh, loved the vanilla ones. It is the perfect mix of vanilla and chocolate. Aubreigh loved having her little “seahorses” to take to school with her. I have never tasted any chocolate like Guylian Chocolates. I recommend it to everyone I know. Once you taste Guylian Chocolate, you will never want another type of chocolate.
If you love chocolate you will want to head on over to their online shop and order you a few pieces. Check out their Online Store here. Christmas is right around the corner and Guylian offers wrapped chocolate goodies for as low as $11.99. I know I would love to see this under my Christmas Tree this year. Also from now until the end of the year, you can use code Chocolate10 and get 10% off your order!!
To get the latest news and special offers from Guylian Chocolates, sign up for their newsletter here.
Follow Guylian Chocolates: