About Love With Food: Love With Food helps you discover new organic or all-natural snacks delivered to your door every month. Our subscription membership starts as low as $7.99/month. Every month, Love With Food members will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty snacks which varies based on seasonal themes.
I love a company that provides you with organic or all-natural snacks, but also gives back to the community. Love With Food does just that. For as low as $7.99 a month, you will receive a curated boy of unique and tasty snacks. With every single box that is sold, Love With Food will donate a meal to a food bank. They work with several different food banks, such as the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength – No Kid Hungry! Who doesn’t want to support a company that does this?
For this review I received the Deluxe Box, which is as low as $16.50 per month. This box contains 16-20 new snacks each month. Also, with the purchase of the Deluxe Box, 2 meals will be donated to hungry children in America, instead of just 1. All snacks that are in this box will either be organic, all natural, GMO-Free, gluten-free or free of artificial junk so it is perfect for anyone. Best thing of all, FREE SHIPPING!! Upon opening my box I couldn’t wait to start testing everything out. The theme of this month’s box is Surfin’ USA so all of the snacks are themed towards that! Check out everything I received:
• Sweet N’ Salty Seaweed By Sea’s Gifts: I am not sure if I will be trying this, but I love that Love With Food includes products you wouldn’t normally try. A nice variety.
• Coconut Almond Curry Granola by Bear Naked: I seriously love this stuff. It does make you feel like you are enjoying a snack on the beach.
•Simply Toasted Crunchy Coconut Chips by Bare Snacks: Simply delicious, and it is also brain food!
• Banana Chips by Fruitival: I didn’t get to try these out, my banana loving child took them all and ate them before I could. She loved them though.
• Gum Pops by Glee Gum: I have worked with Glee Gum before and I absolutely love their all natural products. They are very delicious.
• Hawaiian BBQ by One Potato Two Potato: I really loved these chips. This was the very first thing I tried from the box. I really loved them and it reminded me of the volcanos in Hawaii.
• True Lemon, True Lime, True Orange and True Grapefruit by True Citrus: I loved that this was included in the box. This is a great and healthy way to flavor your water.
• Lemon Almond Biscotti by Biscotti Di Suzy: This one did not last long either. I love biscotti but I have never tried Lemon Almond. It was so good and thankfully, in my box came 4 of these individual packets.
• Fruit Strips by Sunrype: These taste just like candy except there is no added sugar. I can’t wait to get some of these for Aubreigh’s lunch for when school starts back.
• Fruit Snacks by Tasty Brand: This is another product that would be perfect for lunch boxes. These will take you back to the beach and are delicious.
• Free Product Coupon from Lean Cuisine: Yes!!!! I love Lean Cuisine meals so this was the icing on the cake.
I was very impressed with this box and I was introduced to many different brands and foods I would have otherwise not known existed. I have just signed up to receive this every month and not only do I get to try new foods, but I also help out kids every month! It is a Win-Win for everyone. Head on over here and use code BLOGDELUXE to get 50% off your first deluxe box!!
Connect with Love With Food on Facebook.