About Philips: As a technology company, we’re focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in healthcare, lighting and consumer products. We’re a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Father’s Day is right around the corner but there is still time to get your Dad something great that he will really love. Recently, I received the Philips Norelco Series 9000 Shaver. Let me start out by first saying that this is the ultimate gift for Dad this Father’s Day. It has everything he could ever ask for in a shaver plus more. The Philips Norelco Shaver 9300 is the most advanced wet and dry electric shaver around!! It features V-Track precision blades, cutting the hair up to 30% closer and moves in 8 directions, cutting up to 20% more hair! Check out the awesome features:
• Dad can personalize his shave between three different speed settings. There is a Slow speed, giving you a more skin-friendly shave. Then a Medium speed for a thorough shave. Finally a Fast speed for a high powered shave.
• Dad can dry shave or get a refreshing wet shave, thanks to the AquaTec technology.
• The base will clean, lubricate, dry and even charge your shaver at the touch of a button. The SmartClean System will keep your shaver performing perfectly and it will be ready for whenever Dad needs it.
• The display on the front of the shaver shows you lots of information. It will tell you how much battery life it has, tells you when to replace the head, tells you when it is locked, tells you when it is clean, and tells you when the battery is critically low. What other shaver does that?
• With the SmartClick precision trimmer, Dad can trim his sideburns and moustache easily.
• Dad in a rush for work and his shaver is almost dead? No worries. It is fully chared in only one hour, thanks to the Lithium-ion battery. In just one hour you will have up to 50 minutes of shaving time. Dad doesn’t have that much time? No worries. Let the shaver charge for only 3 minutes and it will have enough power for one shave.
• If Dad has to travel a lot for work, the shaver comes with a sleek travel case that takes up less space than most shaver cases. It also has a built-in ventilation chamber that helps dry the shaver for a perfect and on the go shave.
I gave this to a most deserving man for Father’s Day, my husband. He works 70+ hours a week in the horrible heat here in South Carolina, which allows me to stay at home with our daughters and raise them. I am so greatful to have him in my life. I would really be lost without him.
If you would like to purchase your own shaver for dad for Father’s Day visit HERE to get yours for only $174.95.
Tell us about the special man in your life!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."