Pimento Cheese Bites
- Price*s Southern Style Pimento Cheese
- Golden Potatoes
- Season All Salt
- Cut your golden potatoes into thin slices and let soak in water for a few minutes. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your potatoes on a sheet pan and rub some butter on each slice. Sprinkle Season All Salt generously on your potatoes. Pour in a cap full or two of Sprite. Place in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When your potatoes are done, turn the broil on and let them sit under the broil for a minute or two, so that they can turn crisp.
- Take them out and let them sit on a cooling rack for a few minutes. once cooled, spread Price*s Southern Style Pimento Cheese.