Boost Mobile is a part of Sprint Prepaid Group. Boost Mobile has been providing customers with great phones, plans, and data for an extremely low price. Boost offers you Sprint 4G LTE Network and reaching more than 250 million people, Boost Mobile redefines value for wireless consumers with more data for less and no long-term contracts. Its award-winning customer service has been recognized more than eight times.
Boost Mobile offers 3 different plans, all with awesome data rates! The plans feature no annual contracts and no roaming charges. Check out the plans:
• $35 per month: Unlimited Talk, Text & Data (Includes 1GB of High Speed 3G/4G Data)
• $45 per month: Unlimited Talk, Text & Data (Includes 5GB of High Speed 3G/4G Data) *Best Value*
• $55 per month: Unlimited Talk, Text & Data (Includes 10GB of High Speed 3G/4G Data)
Head over here and check out their service area to see how well the coverage is in your area. Boost Mobile also gives you the option to get insurance on your phone, as well as turning it into a Daily Mobile Hotspot *Select Devices*. I was so excited to get the opportunity to check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 from Boost Mobile. The S5 is considered to be the next big thing, and I have to agree. This phone is pretty awesome. First, let me tell you about all of the awesome features of this phone:
• Runs on Android 4.4.2 – Kit Kat is probably my favorite version of Android available. It is very quick and the design is very sleek.
• 16 Megapixel Camera and 2 Megapixel front facing camera. I have to say, this is one of my most favorite features of this phone. I love taking pictures of my kids all throughout the day, and the S5 makes it so much easier to take their pictures. My camera is only 14 Megapixels, so I have enjoyed the sharper and more clear pictures. There are also a lot of great apps available on Google Play for you to use to edit your pictures and even make collages.
•2.5 GHz quad-core processor. Ok this phone just keeps getting better and better. The graphics on this phone are simply amazing. When I first turned on the phone I had to keep making sure that the screen didn’t have a sticker on it (like they do on the display models at the store) the graphics were that clear. Watching Youtube videos on this phone just got a million times better as well.
• IP67 Water and Dust Resistant – Ok, if you are a mom or dad you need this phone. The Galaxy S5 has an IP67 certification, which means this phone is resistant to sweat, rain, liquids, sand and even dust. So no worries if your little one decides to make a boat out of your phone or try to build a sandcastle out of it. The phone can withstand almost anything.
• 5.1 inch HD Super AMOLED display: This goes back to the graphics also. The phone gives you bright images and a rich color display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. This phone has me spoiled. It is just so clear and crisp that there is no other phone that is comparable.
• Heart Rate Sensor and S Health. I love the S Health APP. If you are wanting to lose weight and keep up with your workouts and calories better, S Health is the only App to use. I love that it also kept up with how many calories I burned and how many steps I walked. It also has a heart rate sensor on the back where you place your finger over the sensor and it will tell you your heart rate. What other phone can do that?
• HD Voice – Does it really surprise you that this phone also has super awesome call quality??
I do not think I can talk this phone up enough. It is a really awesome phone to have. I love reading books, so I installed the Kindle App and even reading books has been more of a joy because its like I have a real book in my hand. I also loved how long the Galaxy S5 stayed charged. My husband has the Samsung Galaxy Ace Style, and while they are the same brand his phone has to be charged two to three times a day, the Galaxy S5 only had to be charged once a day. I even went two days without needing to charge it, and that is browsing Youtube, playing around on Facebook and talking to my mother and husband.
Now let me tell you about the service quality. I was a little worried when the coverage for my area was a light green, which means “good coverage”. I have heard a few people say that our area does not do well with Sprint. When I received the phone the first thing I did was call my mother. I was really surprised by how well the coverage was. I did not lose signal, the conversation didn’t sound like I was going in and out of service areas, and the quality was very clear. I have around 3 to 4 bars of service in my area, where as my husbands phone (which is with a different prepaid company and suppose to be the best for our area) had 2 to 3 bars of service in and around our house. The pricing on the plans is also really good. For their lowest plan is only $35 a month. My husband pays $50 a month for his phone, and Boost Mobile is as good, if not better than his.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is well worth the price. The S5 from Boost Mobile would make the perfect gift for the Tech Savvy person on your list. This phone can withstand anything. Head on over here to purchase one today.
Connect with Boost Mobile:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."