Alright, so I am sure you have eaten a Rice Krispie treat before?? Well guess what!!!! You can make them with Trix Cereal!! How awesome is this??
Not only are these super easy to make, but they also taste really good!! They are really colorful, so not only does it make it a fun sweet treat, but it is also perfect for birthday parties!
1 Box (13 OZ) Trix Cereal
1 Bag (10 OZ) Mini Marshmallows
1/4 Cup of Butter
1. Melt the butter in a pot
2. Once butter has been melted, add the bag of marshmallows. (Make sure to keep the heat on low)
3. Constantly stir the marshmallow/butter mix until the marshmallows have melted.
4. Slowly add the box of Trix Cereal while stirring the marshmallow mixture.
5. Have a glass dish (I used an 8 x 8) and pour the Trix/Marshmallow mixture into the glass dish.
Make sure to spray Pam or grease the dish before pouring the Trix mix into it.
6. Put a little butter or water on your hands so the mixture doesn’t stick to you hands and smash the Trix mix down.
7. Let it cool all the way down, cut it into pieces and serve! Enjoy!
*I did not receive any compensation for this post!! Enjoy*