So what exactly is Fish Oil? Fish oil is a form of fatty acid that is derived from the tissues of oily fish. It contains the omega-3 fatty acids,that has gained a lot of attention from the media over the past few years with regard to health research.
The older I get and the quicker I approach being thirty years old, I have decided that I really need to start taking care of my health and doing my part to stay healthy and feeling young. I have been studying all sorts of books and with the help of my husband, who is becoming a body builder and knows his supplements to a “T” I have figured out which supplements are the best for me and what they do. One I was really surprised by was Fish Oil. I mean, who would think that you really need fish oil at least twice a week? I was very surprised by just how many ways Fish Oil will help you. Check out my list:
1. It can help you lose body fat. Fish Oil contains omega-3 fatty acids that usually your body will not get on it’s own, so you eat food containing it, but it will turn into fat. Fish Oil doesn’t turn into fat. This allows your insulin to be active like it should, causing you to lose body fat.
2. If you are going to the gym to gain muscle, you seriously need to start taking this now. There are two reasons you should be taking this. If you are into body building then you know that you need some sort of anabolic to help those muscles grow. Now you can drink protein shakes to get some of your anabolic needed, but taking Fish Oil daily can help your muscle growth by up to 30%!! My husband also says that it helps your joints when you are working out. When you are picking up a lot of heavy weight, the fish oil can pretty much lube up your joints so that you do not damage them.
3. Fish is very healthy for you, they contain a lot of nutrients and protein, making this the perfect clean eating food to help you lose weight or be healthy. But, eating a lot of fish could cause your mercury levels to rise, and that is not a good thing. Taking Fish Oil gives you the nutrients you need but without the rish of mercury poison.
4. Taking Fish Oil can cut the numbers of strokes with people who have heart disease and it can even prevent heart disease!
5. Have high blood pressure? Then take Fish Oil at least twice a week and it could slightly reduce your blood pressure.
6. If you are older, it can help support your bones, especially in women in their menopausal years.
7. Do you have anxiety? Fish Oil can possibly help fight depression and anxiety.
With all that being said, I started taking Fish Oil Supplements, because it can help with so many things. I currently take Dr. Tobias Optimum Omega 3 Fish Oil. I love this brand because their pills contain everything you need to increase the absorption of the essential fatty acids. A lot of fish oil pills I have read about have a really bad fishy after taste, which I can not stand the taste of fish. Dr. Tobias’ pills do not have that fishy aftertaste and they are very easy to swallow, thanks to the unique coating around the pills. I have been taking these for a few weeks now and I am already overall feeling so much better. I also have more get up and go every day. I think with the coating and it not having a fishy after taste is what puts it ahead of the others. It makes it so much easier to take them and they do not stick together.
If you would like to purchase a bottle of Dr. Tobias’ Optimum Omega 3 Fish Oil, you can get yours from Amazon. For a limited time you can get 20% off using the coupon code I45Z8VAA. With every purchase you will also get free access to his Hesalth and Wellness website. This contains so much valuable information including yoga videos, ebooks, Slim Down Tips, Coupon Codes and more! Check out his website here.
Want some even better news?!?! Dr. Tobias is giving away an Apple iWatch!! The winner will have the opportunity to pick out the color and the screen size of the iWatch Sport! This giveaway is open to the US ONLY, ages 18+. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Sponsor is responsible for shipping this prize. Giveaway Ends 4/20/2015